Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Power of Sorry-

"My love, I don't know where to start or what to say,
Cause you know I was never good with words in anyway,
But Here I'm on my knees just to tell you ,
"Truly, I'm Very Sorry."

When the cloud of anger refrains us from thinking clearly and pride sets too deep within to let go of what we have done, it's difficult to see someone else and notice what we have done.If only for a moment we could step back and see How we were forgiven and loved By the Only one and Perfect Jesus Christ, could we see how we should let go of our selves and take the greater step to reconciliation. Saying Sorry is not a sign of smallness, but swallowing your pride and holding onto your self even when you know you're wrong is indeed a sign of weakness and cowardice. May our hearts be filled with love to everyone. May we represent our loving Creator who gave us a heart, not to hate but to love others even if it means to lay down our self.

No comments:

Post a Comment