Saturday, December 20, 2014

Daddy's Little Angel

"Where's Daddy's little girl?"
"There she is..."

On my recent visit to meet my sister and family in Abudhabi, we asked Appu my bro in law, what it was like to hold his baby for the First time? He replied, " I had the blessing to hold several children on numerous instances, but holding this little angel that gently wiggled in my arms for the first time was a moment of unbounded joy and happiness with the overwhelming sensation of being a father that completely took over me. This child is different because she's an extension of me ".
Daddy's Little Girl was inspired from that moment. As he holds his child, he realizes how much dependent this little baby is upon him and how it is his responsibility to lead, guide and prepare them to face the world. This beautiful bond between Our Earthly Father and his child is a constant reminder of how much more our Heavenly Father loves us and cherishes to see His children grow and learn to soar by His strength. We are an extension of our Heavenly Father. God Bless you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment